Industry’s best replaceable cast-in-place detectable warning
Premium UV Treatment – ensures long term color retention
Superior strength and impact resistance – reinforced to over 30,000 psi, yet lightweight
All weather performance – hot and cold climate superiority
Delivered ready to install – anchors in place, protective sheeting with attached installation instructions in English and Spanish
- Reinforced thermoset composite engineered for excellent wear and strength.
- Safety-speckled surface for additional slip resistance.
- Cross section of truncated dome showing dimensions.
- Perimeter beveled-edge provides safe transition for pedestrians.
- Innovative safety spars reinforce panel strength and increase traction for pedestrians.
- In-line domes spaced on exact 2.35″ centers (A.D.A. 4.29.2)
- Pre-drilled anchor holes speed installation.
- Exact required detectable warning length.
- Exact required detectable warning width.
- Proprietary fasteners for easy installation (Penetrator™).
2′ x 3′
2′ x 4′
2′ x 5′
3′ x 4′
3′ x 5′
Wear ResistanceASTM C 50183 grams or 0.0107″
|Slip Resistance||C 1028||Dry .93 / Wet .76|
|Impact Resistance||D 256||8.0 Izod ft-ibs / in (notch)|
|UV Resistance – Fade||Cap Y (LVR)||Brick Red 5-15 Safety Yellow 25-50|
|Water Absorption||0.3 – 0.6%|
|Compression Strength||D 695||30,000 psi|
|Flexural Strength||D 790||18,000 psi|
|Tensile Strength 1/8″||D 638||9,000 psi|
|Color||Integral Throughout Product||Yes|
|Dome Base Width||0.9″||Yes|
|Dome Top Diameter||0.45″||Yes|
|UL Flammability||UL 94 V-0||94V-0@3/32″|
|Flame Resistance Seconds
|Flame Spread Index, 1/4″||E84||‹25|
|Freeze-Thaw Durability||C 1262-08||Pass|
Some of the properties published are based on test performed on standard ASTM test sample and according to ASTM test methods on standard, unaltered GPO-3 materials. Value shown are for test samples made from standard GPO-3 production materials and they are believed to be conservative. Where specific or unusual applications are needed, test should be made on actual parts, and test procedures agreed upon between Cape Fear Systems, III. LLC and the customer. Please reference AlertTile® and alertcast® Warranty for specific warranty information. Please call for additional information and product specifications.