Industry’s best replaceable cast-in-place detectable warning
AlertCast is a glass reinforced thermoset composite engineered for superior impact resistance, slip resistance, wear resistance and long-term durability. Our exclusive design incorporates a top panel of truncated domes molded to exact ADA specifications for detectable warnings and bottom docking anchors that are embedded into wet concrete. The special concrete anchors lock the part securely into the concrete without trapping air beneath the part’s surface. While incredibly strong, this system is actually very lightweight and easy to work with during installation.
Replaceable, uses patented PENETRATOR™ anchoring system
Simple wet concrete installation with minimal aggregate displacement and maximum holding capabilities. Easy tile replacement should the need arise.
Premium UV Treatment
Ensures long term color retention
Superior strength and impact resistance
Reinforced to over 30,000 psi, yet lightweight
All weather performance
Hot and cold climate superiority
Delivered ready to install
Anchors in place, protective sheeting with attached installation instructions in English and Spanish
Engineers and Architects – Contact us for CAD drawings and other needs
- Reinforced thermoset composite engineered for excellent wear and strength.
- Safety-speckled surface for additional slip resistance.
- Cross section of truncated dome showing dimensions.
- Perimeter beveled-edge provides safe transition for pedestrians.
- Superior durability for long-term wear resistance.
- In-line domes spaced on exact 2.4″ centers (A.D.A. 4.29.2)
- Pre-drilled anchor holes speed installation.
- Exact required detectable warning length.
- Exact required detectable warning width.
- Proprietary fasteners for easy installation (Penetrator™).
2′ x 3′
2′ x 4′
2′ x 5′
3′ x 4′
3′ x 5′
alertcast® Detectable Warning Specification Sheet
Wear ResistanceASTM C 50183 grams or 0.0107″
|Slip Resistance||C 1028||Dry .93 / Wet .76|
|Impact Resistance||D 256||8.0 Izod ft-ibs / in (notch)|
|UV Resistance – Fade||Cap Y (LVR)||Brick Red 5-15 Safety Yellow 25-50|
|Water Absorption||0.3 – 0.6%|
|Compression Strength||D 695||30,000 psi|
|Flexural Strength||D 790||18,000 psi|
|Tensile Strength 1/8″||D 638||9,000 psi|
|Color||Integral Throughout Product||Yes|
|Dome Base Width||0.9″||Yes|
|Dome Top Diameter||0.45″||Yes|
|UL Flammability||UL 94 V-0||94V-0@3/32″|
|Flame Resistance Seconds
|Flame Spread Index, 1/4″||E84||‹25|
|Freeze-Thaw Durability||C 1262-08||Pass|